Jessica Marie Garcia designed a sumptuous blend of California citrus groves, Sweet Roses, and Jasmin, with a lingering note of smokey chile and amber. It is presented in a beautiful 9oz ceramic jar, utilizing GYV’s proprietary wax blend of coconut, corn, and pumpkin oils.
Pre-order Limited edition
Add when are w
This collaboration benefits #YouAreEssential, a social impact campaign and national relief fund that funds grassroots organizations combating food insecurity, housing instability, and other barriers to access.
Jessica Marie Garcia
An actress and writer from Orlando Florida. Jessica is currently starring in the Netflix hit “On My Block” as Jasmine Flores and as Camila in “Diary of A Future President” now streaming on Disney+. She’s also most known for playing Willow in all four seasons of the hit Disney Channel Original series "Liv and Maddie" and her feature film "Avenge The Crows" is now available on iTunes, where she plays Peaches.
To get the most out of your candle follow the following tips.
- Make sure to trim your wick to 1/4" before every burn
- Burn till the surface is completely liquid, this is between 2-4 hours.
- Keep away from any draft to prevent soot.
- Always place in a fire resistant surface and do not move while lighted.
- Always use the lid to prevent any foreign object from falling in.
"I am like a drop of water on a rock. After drip, drip, dripping in the same place, I begin to leave a mark, and I leave my mark in many people's hearts."